Amazon’s Kindle Paperwhite Registration
There are billions of Kindle users worldwide, and those who are not may know everything there is to know about it. So let’s get started on how to “register kindle paperwhite” accounts with Amazon.
KINDLE PAPERWHITE USER GUIDE
Connect your device to the internet.
• Press and hold the bottom-right power button to turn it on. You’ll see the start of the setup process in the next point.
• Select your preferred language, then wait for the Kindle to load. Don’t be alarmed if you see the screen flash; it’s just e-Ink technology refreshing.
• When you see the Kindle welcome message, tap on the screen. To begin, connect your device to your home’s Wi-Fi network.
Log in to your Amazon account.
You’ll need to link your Kindle to an Amazon account now that it’s online. If you already have an Amazon account, tap Use an existing Amazon account. If you don’t have one, click “Create a new account” and follow the on-screen instructions. After that, tap Register and enter your Amazon account email and password. After pressing Register, those who have enabled two-factor authentication on their Amazon accounts will be asked to enter their code. If you see an error, double-check that you typed your email correctly, as mistakes are common.
• When everything in your Amazon account is in order, you’ll see a Hello message with an offer to change the device time by default; tap the “Here” prompt to change it to the correct time for your location. Then choose Finish Setup.
• You’re nearly there! The Paperwhite will then prompt you to connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts to your Amazon account. You can use this to share wishlists, reviews, and other content. If you do not want to do this, tap Connect Later; it is optional.
• Finally, you’ll see an invitation to try Amazon’s unlimited-reading service, Kindle Unlimited. As long as you’re a subscriber, you can choose from over a million books for a specific amount depending on your country’s area per month. You can start a month-long free trial or you can skip it accordingly.
• There will be no more linked accounts! The Kindle Paperwhite user guide ends with a quick rundown of navigation options, which we’ll summarize below:
• You can move around your Kindle using the toolbar at the top of the screen. If you don’t see it (for example, if you’re reading a book), tap near the top of the screen to bring it up.
• To return to your homepage, tap the Home icon, which will display your current books as well as links to new books.
• Airplane Mode disables all wireless communication, preventing your device from connecting to the internet. When you know your device won’t be online for a while, this is a good way to save some battery life.
• “Sync My Kindle” will sync any purchases made on your Amazon account from other devices to your Kindle. This takes place in the background as well.
• From 0 (off) to 24 (max), use the “light” bar to adjust the backlight. If you’re having trouble tapping a specific square, tap the left sun icon to reduce the brightness by one, and the right icon to increase it by one.
• To open the full Settings menu, tap the All Settings gear.
• The left-side Home Screen displays what you recently downloaded and read.
• Books from your Amazon Wish List can be found on the right side of Home. It also keeps track of the books on your Want to Read Goodreads list and any free samples you’ve downloaded.
• The lower portion of Home displays personalized recommendations for you.
After that, you’ll be taken back to the main menu. You’re all set to go out and buy books for your Kindle! We hope that the information in this “kindle paperwhite user guide” will help you “register kindle paperwhite” account. Visit our website if you have any further questions.