How to use “192.168.10.1” wifi.wavlink.com to set up your Wavlink wifi extender
192.168.10.1 is an IP address to log in to the admin panel to change the WiFi password, SSID, and default router settings, where you will be directed to wifi.wavlink.com. It is pre-assigned by various router companies and WiFi repeater brands, and the WavLink WiFi extender is one of them. 192.168.10.1 is the default gateway address to access the “wifi wavlink.com” login page.
To set up the extender, follow the steps below:
• Plug your Wavelink WiFi extender into a nearby power outlet after unpacking it.
• After you’ve turned on the extender, go to your computer or mobile device and enable wifi.
• Scan for available Wi-Fi networks near the extender.
• Connect to the default “Wavlink WiFi extender” name.
• After connecting to the extender’s network, launch a browser on your computer.
• Enter 192.168.10.1 or wifi wavlink com into the address bar of your browser. When you press enter, the configuration page appears on the screen.
• Enter your default login password (admin) in the provided field and click Login.
• When you’re done, click Next. To manage the network’s security level, it’s a good idea to customize the Wi-Fi settings by creating a new network name and password.
• To join the router’s network, give it a unique Wifi name and enter the Wifi password.
• The Wifi password and the login password should be different.
• Select “Repeater Mode” in the next one, and look for the router Wi-Fi network name in the list.
• Click the Connect button after entering the Wi-Fi password for the router’s network
• Wait a few moments for the screen to show a 100% connection.
• Wait 60 seconds after the connection process is completed to allow Wi-Fi signals to be transmitted.
• When the Wi-Fi LED returns to solid blue, it means you have clean and clear Wi-Fi signals.
• You can now relocate your Wavlink wifi extender to a more convenient location.
• When you connect it, wait for one to two minutes for it to connect.
• It is connected to the router when the LED returns to blue after flashing red.
As previously stated, this is how you can configure your Wavlink wifi extender in a very simple manner. When the setup is finished, move the extender to a location between the router and the no coverage zone or dead zone where it will receive strong wifi signals. If you can’t find it, you can look it up in the manual.
Wifi.wavlink.com occasionally fails to respond. Instead, use 192.168.10.1. If you have any additional inquiries, please contact us. If you still need assistance with the configuration process, you can contact us through our official website here.