Wavlink Wifi extender configuration
Follow the instructions below wifi wavlink com login
• After unboxing, connect your Wavlink WiFi extender to a nearby power outlet.
• Go to your computer or mobile device and switch on wifi after you’ve turned on the extender.
• Scan for available Wi-Fi networks near the extender.
• Connect to the default “Wavlink WiFi extender” name.
• After connecting to the extender’s network, launch a browser on your computer.
• Enter 192.168.10.1 or wifi.wavlink.com into the address bar of your browser. When you press enter, the configuration page appears on the screen.
• Enter your default login password (admin) in the provided field and click Login.
• Click Next once you’re done. It’s a good idea to modify the Wi-Fi settings by putting up a new network name and password to control the network’s security level.
• To join the router’s network, give it a unique Wifi name and enter the Wifi password.
• The Wifi password and the login password should be different.
• Select “Repeater Mode” in the next one, and look for the router Wi-Fi network name in the list.
• Click the Connect button after entering the Wi-Fi password for the router’s network
• Wait a few moments for the screen to show a 100% connection.
• Wait 60 seconds after the connection process is completed to allow Wi-Fi signals to be transmitted.
• When the Wi-Fi LED returns to solid blue, it means you have clean and clear Wi-Fi signals.
• You can now relocate your Wavlink wifi extender to a more convenient location.
• When you connect it, wait for one to two minutes for it to connect.
• It is connected to the router when the LED returns to blue after flashing red.
As mentioned, this is a pretty simple way to configure your Wavlink wifi extender. Move the extender to a spot where it will receive strong wifi signals between the router and the no coverage zone or dead zone when the setup is complete. If you can’t locate it, you can check it up in the manual of your device. Sometimes Wifi.wavlink.com doesn’t respond. Use 1”192.168.10.1” is an IP address used to access the admin panel to alter the WiFi password, SSID, and default router settings, which will redirect you to “wifi.wavlink.com .” It is pre-assigned by several router companies and WiFi repeater brands, one of which is the “WavLink WiFi extender.” The default gateway address for accessing the “wifi wavlink.com login” page is “192.168.10.1.”22.214.171.124 instead. if you still need help regarding anything, visit our website.