Using a dlink extender you can easily increase the coverage of your home network as it extends the router’s signals to the areas where your network cannot reach. Given this, dlink extender setup is also an easy process and can be completed by accessing the dlink extender login page. Using the web address dlinkap.local you can effortlessly configure your extender and can manage various settings of your device. You can perfrom the dlink extender setup using a WPS button or by using a web browser. Given are the steps you can use to access the dlink extender login page and complete the setup process:
- With an Ethernet cable connect your extender to your computer.
- Open a web browser and type dlinkap.local in the URL bar.
- Type the required dlink extender login details.
- Click on “Login”.
- Once logged in click on “Setup”
- Launch the dlink wifi extender setup wizard and follow the prompted instructions on your computer screen.
- Click on “Finish” to complete the dlink extender setup process.
Besides this, there are certain times when you are encountered with problems like dlinkap.local not working and to resolve this issue you are required to follow some basic steps that are given below:
- Place your dlink extender close to your router during the initial installation process.
- Make sure that the computer is connected to the network.
- Verify the login details you have entered while pursuing the dlink extender login process.
- Try using a different web browser that is updated.
- Perform a factory reset on your dlink extender that will help in fixing the dlinkap.local not working issue.
You can contact our team and ask for their help if you still face any issue or want to know more about your dlink extender setup process.