During summers in India are extremely hot and humid, plan something relaxing and cooling! Gear up for the summer while you can still make your way out of the house and to the nearest available mode of transport (Buses) and head to one (or all) of the listed water parks in India, just so you can take a dip, sit back and relax. Because life is exciting and beautiful, do not just spend time sitting on the shore when you can indulge into the waters.
One of the best ways to reach these waterparks is by taking a bus ride. Buses are convenient to book, especially when you can buy tickets online from https://www.redbus.in/bus-tickets/. This online bus reservation portal allows you to choose from the list of buses and get tickets at affordable prices.
Keep reading to explore the wonderful water parks in India:
1. GRS Fantasy Park, Mysore: Hygienic surroundings, good staff and good crowd to complete your trip, GRS Mysore promises fun for all kinds of visitors with an effort to create various kinds of entertainment choices.
2. Water Kingdom, Mumbai: Water kingdom, is recognized as the oldest known water park in India. The rides and the experience have only gone from good to awesome, all at a decent rate. Some old favourites remain, such as the artificial beach built inside the park.
3. World of Wonder, Noida: this is an extremely popular park situated in the centre of Noida frequently visited among people of all ages. Great place to go for recreation, many events take place here from time to time and you shall spend an awesome time with your loved ones.
4. Wonderla, Bangalore: An exciting and fun-filled water park in India is favourite among all age groups for the variety of rides they offer. The park has both a water park and theme park, but unlike most combined parks, there has not been a cut in the number of rides of both categories.
5. Oysters, Gurgaon: Listed as the perfect entertainment destination. It is a mixed bag of adventure-filled rides, lazy rides and an excellent crowd pleaser.