- What do I want to talk about?
- What do I want to focus on regarding the subject?
- Persuasive: Every [__] should [__] because of/for [key word].
- Enabling: Every [__] can [__] by [key word].
- Establish connection with the audience
- Stir interest in the subject
[featured-image link="POST URL" link_single="null" alt="POST TITLE" title="POST TITLE"](Image courtesy of <a title="Dollar Photo Club" href="http://johnmeese.me/likes/dollarphotoclub" target="_blank">Dollar Photo Club</a>, edited in <a href="http://johnmeese.me/likes/canva" target="_blank">Canva</a>)[/featured-image]
- Persuasive: Why?
- Enabling: How?
- Restate the objective and remind the audience of the logic that led to it.
- What would bring light, color, and clarity to my message?
- What would make my message more memorable?
This template makes use of the SCORRE™ method taught by Ken Davis and Michael Hyatt of Dynamic Communicators International. The shortcodes in this template are for the Get Noticed! Theme for Wordpress.