- Launch of GUS umbrella to agents
- Emphasising the global reach because of worldwide campuses
Must show that GUS is new but not immature
Benefit to agents?: more course options for their students and therefore more opportunities for them to sell.
To convey to agents that GUS is being launched and that it offers them a major opportunity to cater for a wider variety of students
How is that purpose conveyed?
- What is GUS?
- How will it benefit your students? Wide variety of course choices
- How will it benefit you? Wider variety of courses to sell = more sales
- Needs to emphasise that it’s being launched and that it’s a new opportunity for students and agents alike
- Currently reads Reach the Top of Your Potential
- An introduction to what GUS is and why that’s relevant to them.
- Something about being new and improved or that they thought you couldn’t be new and still be mature?
- With the conveyor belt there’s an element of unstoppable progress that once you’re on it you will just keep going
- GUS - the new umbrella that offers you and your students a route to the top
- Do not pass begin, do not collect 200 pounds
- Momentum, it’s inevitable
- Under our umbrella the needs of both you and your students are covered
- 3 of them
- Each with the most NB USPs
- Stats/number e.g campus locations, student numbers, number of owned schools + partners
- Globe: 17 campuses in key locations around the globe
- Group of people: Over 50,000 outstanding students worldwide
- Arrows:10 owned brands and 7 prestigious partners
- Fuller explanation of the school, the concept and why they should opt with us
- Umbrella of schools catering to different demographics
- Meet the need of every different student
- Get your students where they need to be, no matter what level of the conveyor they’re on now