How to Register Kindle on Computer ?
There are thousands of Kindle users across the world. Those that are not may think they know all there is to know about it. So, let’s get started on how to “register Kindle on Computer” Amazon accounts.
KINDLE Register USER GUIDE
• In any browser, on any device, search for Kindle for PC Download. The next point depicts the start of the setup phase.
• Install the Kindle app.
• After selecting your language, wait for the Kindle to load. Don’t be alarmed if the screen flashes; this is only the renewal of e-Ink technology.
Log in to your Amazon account. Now that your Kindle is online, you must connect it to an Amazon account. Tap Use an existing Amazon account if you already have one. If you don’t already have one, click “Create a new account” and follow the on-screen prompts. Then, hit Register and enter your Amazon email address and password. Those who have activated two-factor authentication on their Amazon accounts will be asked to input their code after clicking Register. If you notice a problem, double-check that you wrote your email correctly, as typos are common.
To register Kindle on computer currently concludes with a fast summary of navigation steps, which we’ll outline below:
• You may navigate your Kindle by utilizing the toolbar at the top of the screen. If you don’t see it (for example, if you’re reading a book), tap at the top of the screen to bring it up.
• To return to your homepage, press the Home icon, which will display your current books as well as access to new books.
• “Sync My Kindle” will sync any purchases made on your Amazon account from other devices to your Kindle. This also happens in the background.
• Use the “light” bar to set the brightness from 0 (off) to 24 (max). If you’re having problems tapping a specific tile, tap the left sun icon to dim it by one and the right icon to brighten it by one.
• Tap the All Settings gear to access the complete Settings menu.
The Home Screen on the left shows everything you’ve recently downloaded and read.
• Home’s lower section provides customized recommendations for you..
• The lower portion of Home displays personalized recommendations for you.
You’re all ready to go out and buy books on your Kindle! We hope that the information in this “register kindle user guide” will help you “register kindle on computer” account. Visit our website if you have any further questions.