Background information on the applicant and the school
Relevant info about school:
– Size / type of school
– Number of students & proportion going to Higher Education in Poland and abroad
Academic performance post-16
• Current / past achievement in the subject(s)
• Motivation, attitude and commitment
• Supplementary course / study information
• Curriculum enrichment
• Underperformance / Extenuating circumstances?
• Note/explain deviations from standard programme
• Link to predicted grades
Extra Curricular activities / Personality
• Personal qualities that will benefit them at university
• Skills, aptitude and enthusiasm
• What they can contribute to university
• Work experience, volunteering, sport, music ect
• Additional needs (e.g. disabilities)
Suitability for the course
• Has the student got the ability to succeed
• What are their career aspirations?
• What type of student would they be?
• Clearly indicate if you would recommend the student
• Use subject-specific guidelines as applicable
• Add comment where predicted grades are not a true
reflection of potential or are inconsistent with
achievement so far
• Focus on academic skills, enthusiasm, ICT skills
• Be concise
• Clearly indicate if you are supporting / recommending
· Good personal organisation and time management, allowing for academic achievement, as well as leading a full and balanced life.
· A good sense of social responsibility, including evidence of caring for others, compassion and empathy. Contribution to school-based activities, particularly those of a mentoring nature.
· Demonstration of good communication skills, both in listening as well as speaking.
· Honesty, reliability and trustworthiness.
· Evidence of the ability to work with peers and teachers, ie in teams. Are students able to take on a leadership role if needed, as well as integrate, be flexible and co-operate with their colleagues?
· Early indications of students’ ability to take responsibility, which will be expected of them as postgraduates.
· Evidence that the student is a well-rounded individual, rather than simply an academic. A range of outside interests, eg sporting, creative, musical, etc. will allow for relaxation in a busy course and career, as well as developing a sense of identity with one’s future patients.
· Whether the student is a sociable individual, clearly enjoying the company of their peers?
Od nauczyciela: Rola/ przedmiot/ doświadczenie/ staż
Od nauczyciela: What/how long have you taught the student :
Relevant info about school: –name/ Size / type :
Corresponding relevant info about the programme: name/length/ specialisation :
Corresponding relevant info about the student:
• Current / past achievement in the subject(s) :
• Personal qualities that will benefit them at university :
• Skills, aptitude and enthusiasm :
• What they can contribute to university :
• Work experience, volunteering, sport, music :
• Additional needs (e.g. disabilities) :