- High moral demands of myself
- Often in social professions
- Personal relationships are key
- Focus is more on people than things
- Result? = expert in human nature
- Beneficial in professional life
- Be careful not to idealise others
- Can appear sentimental = weakness in some eyes
- Language and communication skills - many Dreamy Idealists are authors
- Mediating - harmony and unison essential
- Money + status typically secondary
- Aggressive competitive env - not idea
- Need level hierarchies and democracy
- Really think about leadership positions - not your forte
- Avoid commercial/env shaped by corporate/professional practices.
- Often subject to own preferences/dislikes and neglect to consider NB facts.