How To SetUp Linksys Router?
Before setting up your Linksys router, make sure your router’s package has the following:
- Power to router
- user information
- Drivers CD
- USB Cable
- Communication cables
How do I connect to the Linksys router?
After setting up your Linksys Smart Wifi router, you will need to connect the cable or wireless network to access the Internet. Follow the steps below to connect your Linksys router via linksyssmartwifi.com. Here’s how to connect your laptop to your router:
- Turn on the computer and make sure the WiFi is working.
- Make sure your Linksys router and modem are connected to an Ethernet cable.
- Find and click on the WiFi icon in the right corner of your computer screen.
- You can see the list of wireless networks (SSID).
- Select the SSID and click Connect.
Enter the WiFi password for the Linksys router and click Connect.
- You have successfully connected your computer to the Linksys wireless router www.linksyssmartwifi.com
Can’t your Linksys router connect to the Internet? Here is the answer!
There are problems when you cannot access the Internet even after connecting to the Linksys router. To avoid such situations, make sure your Linksys router is connected properly and the settings are correct. Finally, you can also check if there is a problem with your ISP. You can also check the following directly:
- Ensure the modem is properly connected to the router.
- Make sure the internet is enabled on the router and the modem is turned on.
- Check the wireless signal is enabled on the router.
- Make sure the device you are using is connected to the correct SSID.
Check the correct WiFi password.