My Arlo Login via my.arlo.com
To begin setting up your Arlo account, connect the Arlo base station to your home Wi-Fi network. The instructions below will guide you through the Arlo base station setup:
- Connect the Arlo base station to the power adapter, then plug it into a wall socket.
- With the help of an Ethernet cable, connect the Arlo base station to your wireless router.
- After that, turn on the Arlo base station and wait for a steady and solid green light to appear.
- The Arlo base station is synced to the home Wi-Fi network when it has a green light.
Steps for Arlo Login via my.arlo.com
- To begin, open any internet browser on your laptop, such as Firefox or Chrome.
Then type my.arlo.com into your web browser.
- Arlo’s login page appears on the screen. Now, enter the email address and password.
- After enter the same email address that you used while creating an Arlo login account.
- At the end click ‘Login’ to complete the Arlo login process.