Your browser doesn't support the features required by impress.js, so you are presented with a simplified version of this presentation.

For the best experience please use the latest Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser.

Is It Possible To Extend a Partner Visa?

On the partner visa, you may get permission to stay in the UK for a limited period. If your time period is about to end and you want to live more, you can apply to extend UK visa.. Here, you have to prove that you are still married to a similar individual. In case you are no longer with your partner, you need to provide a strong reason for getting approval on a visa extension.