If you are a sportsman and you’re constantly feeling pain in your groin area, you might be suffering from a condition known as Adductor Tendinopathy.
This problem usually occurs when you repetitively move your leg inward and this repetitive activity injures your muscle.
Elite PERSONAL TRAINER CANARY WHARF based recommends following measures to deal with adductor tendinopathy.
• Take rest from your sporting activity for some time.
• Apply ice to your painful area. This helps in pain relief.
• Undergo strength training of your thigh muscles.
• Carefully stretch your thigh muscles.
• Gradually return to your sporting activity.
• Keep in touch with your personal trainer.