LED lamp will be accepted by more and more users, and replace incandescent lamp and energy-saving lamp to a certain extent, but ordinary energy-saving lamp will also exist for a long time (because of its lighting Angle advantage and price advantage). The country pays more and more attention to lighting energy saving and environmental protection, has been vigorously promoting the use of LED bulbs. LED lighting energy-saving environmental protection longevity, as long as the cost drops to a certain extent, its economic availability will exceed fluorescent energy-saving lamp lighting, I believe that people will be more and more recognized. In the future, LED seven segment also can be recognized by the people in electronic lighting project.

5621AH LED 5621AH 7-segment 5621BH display 5621BH

The promising emerging growth area for outdoor applications in the future lies in LED street lamps, whose growth potential cannot be ignored, as the number of street lamps installed in the world has reached 180 million, and countries such as China and the United States are more active in adopting this type of street lamps. Indoor applications are retail display lighting with the fastest growth rate, and the growth rate will remain above 50% in the next three years. As for the highly anticipated home lighting, the average use time of household lighting is about 4.3 hours per day, and the benefits created by the energy-saving feature are limited due to the lack of use time.

Common-Cathode CC 8102AS 7-Segment digit 8102AS LED Common-Anode CA 8102BS Display 8102BS 0.80 inch
Common-Cathode CC 8012AS 7-Segment digit 8012AS LED Common-Anode CA 8012BS Display 8012BS 0.80 inch

LED lights have low heat and high light efficiency. While only 20% of the electric energy of an ordinary incandescent lamp can be converted into light, and the other 80% is consumed as heat, an LED lamp can convert 90% of the electric energy into visible light, which is more than four times the efficiency of an incandescent lamp. In the past, we used to use lamps and lanterns to read, often because of high stroboscope and eye discomfort, fatigue. But unlike ordinary lamps that use AC drive, LED lights use DC drive, no flicker, little irritation to the eyes.

Common-Cathode CC CL3931AH LED CL3931AH 0.39 inch Common-Anode CA CL3931BH 7-Segment CL3931BH Display

During the opening ceremony of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games, LED display screens covering a total area of 14,500 square meters made up the ground screen, ice Cube, icefall and north and south stand LED screens of the opening ceremony stage. Liard’s LED lighting scene for the Beijing Winter Olympics, China’s LED industry also took advantage of the opportunity that Beijing hosted the Olympic Games twice, riding the wind. As one of the LED screen suppliers for the opening ceremony of the two Olympic Games.

Common-Cathode CC 4201AS LED 4201AS 0.40 inch Common-Anode CA 4201BS 7-Segment 4201BS Display

LED failure, LED lamp failure, one is from the power supply and heat dissipation of the LED failure, the second is from the failure of the LED device itself, if you need to fully analyze such failure, involving optics, chemistry, materials science, electronic physics and other fields of expertise, and with sophisticated instruments and rich experience, in order to confirm the failure point and deduce the true cause, And then put forward improvement suggestions. LED failure analysis,LED lamp failure analysis routine content.

LED 8401AGG 7-Segment 8401AGG 0.80-inch 8401BGG Display 8401BGG

The advantages of LED energy-saving lamps
Power supply 12V LED misused into 24V
LED detection process
The LED lights flickered.
When the LED lamp is difficult to light
LED lamps and ordinary energy-saving lamps
Promoting the use of LED bulbs
Generation of green light source LED
LED light source called longevity lamp
LED light source is low pressure microelectronics product