“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.”-Denis Waitley
Development(build up to the thesis)
Investigating my paternal and maternal lineage and my family history to learn more about the past.
Body paragraph 1
I learned what they did to rise there kids the right way and how to get money out of ranch.
- lived in General Teran Nuevo Leon
- They worked in there own land
- They own cows, goats and chickens
- They made there own products
Body paragraph 2
I leaned that how challenging life is when working all year in the fields of California.
- The long road trips
- Working in the fields of California
- The experience of working in the fields
Body paragraph 3
I learned that life is difficult when you don’t any education.
- My parents meet in Reynosa Tamaulipas
- Both went to work in Maryland
- How they meet
- They got married, had me and my older sister
- Now my Dad is a truck driver and my mom takes care of the house
Life is full of struggles, my grandparents worked in their own ranch, but my other grandparents migrated to the USA to work and to have allot of money and my parents worked to have better future for there family.
Paraphrase topic sentence
My great grandparents worked all their life in hard labor jobs,yet my mom grandparents migrated to California to get more money and , my parents worked to give us a better future then what had.
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.”- Steve Jobs