Sign up for free to use this document yourself.
{"cards":[{"_id":"2664f4c4b35eb2a1ee00001f","treeId":"2664f4d4b35eb2a1ee00001d","seq":23039176,"position":1,"parentId":null,"content":"LED heat dissipation substrate, in LED product application, usually need to assemble multiple LED on a circuit board. In addition to playing the role of LED module structure; On the other hand, it also plays the role of heat dissipation. Common LED heat dissipation substrate types are hard printed circuit board, high thermal conductivity aluminum substrate, ceramic substrate, soft printed circuit board, metal composite materials. Saving energy and electricity has become the trend today. LED industry is one of the most eye-catching industries in recent years. LED products have the advantages of energy saving, electricity saving, high efficiency, fast reaction time, long life cycle, mercury free, and environmental benefits. However, about 15% of the input power of LED high-power products is converted into light energy, and the remaining 85% is converted into heat energy.\n\n0.30 inch <a href=\"http://www.xlitx.com/datasheet/3301AB.pdf\" style=\"color: #333;\">3301AB</a> LED Common-Cathode CC <a href=\"http://www.lanpade.com/7-segment-led-dot-matrix/3301ab.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">3301AB</a> 7-Segment digit <a href=\"http://www.xlitx.com/datasheet/3301BB.pdf\" style=\"color: #333;\">3301BB</a> Display <a href=\"http://www.lanpade.com/7-segment-led-dot-matrix/3301bb.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">3301BB</a> Common-Anode CA\n0.30 inch <a href=\"http://www.xlitx.com/datasheet/3031AB.pdf\" style=\"color: #333;\">3031AB</a> LED Common-Cathode CC <a href=\"http://www.lanpade.com/7-segment-led-dot-matrix/3031ab.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">3031AB</a> 7-Segment digit <a href=\"http://www.xlitx.com/datasheet/3031BB.pdf\" style=\"color: #333;\">3031BB</a> Display <a href=\"http://www.lanpade.com/7-segment-led-dot-matrix/3031bb.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">3031BB</a> Common-Anode CA\n\n<hr style=\"border:1px solid;\">\n\n<a href=\"https://gingkoapp.com/the-small-power-led-lamp-heat-dissipation.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">The small power LED lamp heat dissipation</a>\n<a href=\"https://gingkoapp.com/the-led-chip-can-not-be-directly-welded.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">The LED chip can not be directly welded</a>\n<a href=\"https://gingkoapp.com/heat-dissipation-material-improve-led-effect.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">Heat dissipation material improve LED effect</a>\n<a href=\"https://gingkoapp.com/the-role-of-led-module-structure.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">The role of LED module structure</a>\n<a href=\"https://gingkoapp.com/the-heat-generated-by-led-light.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">The heat generated by LED light</a>\n<a href=\"https://gingkoapp.com/led-grains-die-bonded-to-a-substrate.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">LED grains Die bonded to a Substrate</a>\n<a href=\"https://gingkoapp.com/led-heat-pass-through-the-electrode-metal.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">LED heat pass through the electrode metal</a>\n<a href=\"https://gingkoapp.com/led-heat-substrate-with-thermal-conductivity.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">LED heat substrate with thermal conductivity</a>\n<a href=\"https://gingkoapp.com/circuit-board-of-early-led-products.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">Circuit board of early LED products</a>\n<a href=\"https://gingkoapp.com/the-led-grain-substrate-is-a-medium.html\" style=\"color: #333;\">The LED grain substrate is a medium</a>"}],"tree":{"_id":"2664f4d4b35eb2a1ee00001d","name":"The role of LED module structure","publicUrl":"the-role-of-led-module-structure"}}