Your browser doesn't support the features required by impress.js, so you are presented with a simplified version of this presentation.

For the best experience please use the latest Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser.

LED heat dissipation substrate, in LED product application, usually need to assemble multiple LED on a circuit board. In addition to playing the role of LED module structure; On the other hand, it also plays the role of heat dissipation. Common LED heat dissipation substrate types are hard printed circuit board, high thermal conductivity aluminum substrate, ceramic substrate, soft printed circuit board, metal composite materials. Saving energy and electricity has become the trend today. LED industry is one of the most eye-catching industries in recent years. LED products have the advantages of energy saving, electricity saving, high efficiency, fast reaction time, long life cycle, mercury free, and environmental benefits. However, about 15% of the input power of LED high-power products is converted into light energy, and the remaining 85% is converted into heat energy.

0.30 inch 3301AB LED Common-Cathode CC 3301AB 7-Segment digit 3301BB Display 3301BB Common-Anode CA
0.30 inch 3031AB LED Common-Cathode CC 3031AB 7-Segment digit 3031BB Display 3031BB Common-Anode CA

The lab can also provide customers with chip design optimization solutions to help improve chip performance. Chip epitaxial quality problem, The core of LED chip work is epitaxial layer, LED chip epitaxial layer quality is related to the life of the chip, anti-static ability and anti-overelectric stress ability. For chip failure analysis, Jinjian engineers will conduct epitaxial analysis of LED chips, perform voltage resistance test, antistatic ability test, chip appearance observation (whether there are epitaxial layer holes), and comprehensively judge chip epitaxial layer quality.

Common-Cathode CC 3492AGG LED 3492AGG 0.39 inch Common-Anode CA 3492BGG 7-Segment 3492BGG Display

In order to keep LED junction temperature at a low temperature, it is necessary to use high thermal conductivity, low thermal resistance of heat dissipating substrate materials and reasonable packaging process, in order to reduce the overall packaging thermal resistance of LED. Commonly used cooling substrate materials include silicon, metals (such as aluminum, copper), ceramics (aluminum nitride, alumina) and composite materials, metal materials have high thermal conductivity.

Common-Cathode CC CL4031AH LED CL4031AH 0.40 inch Common-Anode CA CL4031BH 7-Segment CL4031BH Display

The small power LED lamp heat dissipation
The LED chip can not be directly welded
Heat dissipation material improve LED effect
The role of LED module structure
The heat generated by LED light
LED grains Die bonded to a Substrate
LED heat pass through the electrode metal
LED heat substrate with thermal conductivity
Circuit board of early LED products
The LED grain substrate is a medium