Troubleshooting problems for “wifi.Wavlink.com error”
If the wifi.wavlink.com is not working issue is bothering you to set up or configure the settings of your extender on a PC or mobile device, enter “192.168.10.1” instead of “wifi wavlink com “ because wifi.wavlink.com is frequently down. The device’s interface is often recommended for new users to complete the setup process. The WPS connection mechanism has simplified the Wavlink extender setup process. The only requirement is that the router to which the range extender is connected supports the WPS connection method. Look for a physical WPS button on the router’s front panel.
Steps for configuring the Wavlink range extender with “192.168.10.1’ .
They must recheck while filling in or find their device’s default IP address to continue. These given steps will seek out wifi.wavlink.com not working.
• Take the range extender out of the box and plug it into a nearby port.
• Turn on the wifi on the PC or smartphone after the range extender has been turned on.
• Locating Wi-Fi networks nearby the range extender
Connect using the Wavlink WiFi default name.
• Once you’ve established a network connection with the extender, open a browser on your PC.
• Enter 192.168.10.1 or the default IP address in the address bar of your browser. After pressing enter, the setup page will show up on the screen.
• Enter “admin” as your default login password in the box provided, then click “Login.”
• Click Next when you’re done. To control the network’s security level, it is advised to update the Wi-Fi settings by adding a new network name and password.
• Assign the router a unique WiFi name and enter the router’s network password.
• Wifi passwords should be distinct from login passwords.
• Select “Repeater Mode” in the next one and look for the host’s Wi-Fi network name on the list.
• Enter the WiFi password for the host’s network and press the Connect button.
• Wait a few seconds until the screen displays a 100% connection.
• Wait for 60 seconds once the connection process is complete to allow Wi-Fi signals to be transmitted for 60 seconds.
• When the Wi-Fi LED returns to solid blue, it means you have a clean and clear Wi-Fi connection.
• You can now reposition your range extender to a more convenient location.
• Wait for it to connect after you attach it.
• It is connected to the router when the LED returns to blue after flashing red.
If the wifi.wavlink.com not working issue persists, then resolve the issue by WPS method. This is the easiest technique for converting your router into a Wi-Fi repeater. Check to verify if your wireless router supports “WPS.” For more information, please refer to the operating instructions for your wireless router
• For the REPEATER MODE, the mode selector must be set to the
• “AP/REPEATER” position.
• Connect the AP/Router to a wall outlet.
• For at least 6 seconds, hold down the WPS button on the extension (the Wi-Fi J WPS LED now flashes for approximately 2 minutes).
• Please press the WPS button on your wireless router for 2-3 seconds within these 2 minutes (for more details/instructions, please read the operating instructions of your current Wi-Fi router).
So these are the methods available to you. When the configuration is finished, move the extender to a location between the router and the no coverage zone or dead zone where it will receive strong wifi signals. Due to wifi.wavlink.com not working problem, try 192.168.10.1. Visit our website if you have any further questions.