Unable to Sync Orbi Satellite | Orbi Satellite Setup | orbilogin.com login
Facing troubles while trying to sync Orbi with satellite? If you are unable to sync Orbi router to satellite then we recommend you to check out this guide and find the troubleshooting steps.
If your Orbi not connecting satellite then there could be due to number of reasons behind it. You will not be able to enjoy the extended wireless network if your Orbi satellite fails to connect with the Orbi router.
Troubleshooting Orbi not connecting satellite issue
If you are unable to sync Orbi router to satellite then it could be a due number of reasons. you can check the following steps to fix the issue.
- The main reason why Orbi not connecting satellite is the distance between both the devices. If the distance between the Orbi router and Orbi satellite is too much you will face issues with the connection. Try to shorten the distance between the Orbi satellite and Orbi router.
- Ensure you’re pressing the sync button to connect the satellite to router and not the power button.
- If your Orbi router fails to detect the satellite then check the cable and power connection of the Orbi router. Make sure that the Orbi router is plugged into an electrical outlet and powered up.
- Check the power connection of the Orbi satellite. Plug it into a wall outlet and press the power button if you don’t see any power light on the device.
- Another reason for Orbi not connecting satellite could be outdated firmware. Therefore, it is advised to keep your Orbi wifi system always up-to-date.
- If none of these steps help, you can perform a quick reset process. Reset and reboot your Orbi router and Orbi satellite.
After trying these steps, you can re-try to sync Orbi with satellite.
How to sync Orbi router to Orbi satellite?
If you are unable to sync Orbi router to satellite then follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- Keep the Orbi satellite in close proximity to the Orbi router and connect it to the power source.
- Make sure that the Orbi satellite is receiving power. Press the power button on the Orbi satellite.
- Wait until Orbi satellite auto-connects to the Orbi router. If it fails to do, you can do it manually by pressing the sync button on the Orbi satellite and router.
- The satellite will first pulse white and then change to blue light when the sync process is completed.
- If your Orbi satellite turns to magenta instead of blue then it means that the connection is failed. Fix it by shortening the distance between the devices.
For more info on Orbi not connecting satellite, get in touch with our team of experts and ask for their help.