What Is The Working Process Of These Companies?
Do you wonder, “How these companies help repair my credit score?” Here is the process:
• They start by requesting major consumer credit bureaus for a copy of your credit reports.
• They will look into the derogatory marks in your credit report. Such marks can be charge-offs, bankruptcies, tax liens, etc.
• Credit repair firms move ahead with a plan from this step. They negotiate with creditors over disputing errors and remove them.
• Steps involved in this plan may be:
Sending requests to validate the information
Sending letters to dispute unwanted negative marks
Forward cease-and-desist letters on your behalf to debt collectors
• They may also suggest applying for fresh accounts to add positivity to your reports. But, be cautious and discuss this matter with your credit repair company to avoid any trouble.